Reaching B2B customers
Spectrum Reach, the advertising sales business of Charter Communications, tapped MiQ to extend the reach of its linear TV campaign and connect with qualified decision makers via CTV and digital media.
With B2B campaigns, qualified reach & frequency are critical metrics in influencing a decision-maker to take an action. MiQ leveraged its massive TV data panel to maximize impact and performance.
Qualified Target HHs reached by MiQ x Spectrum Reach Awareness Campaign (Sequential Retargeting with CTV & OLV)
- Maximize MiQ’s qualified reach against Spectrum Reach’s key business segments.
- Complement Spectrum Reach’s linear and omnichannel media with a multiscreen marketing experience using sequential media touchpoints to increase brand recall and drive action.
- Extend the reach and maximize the impact of the customer’s TV investment by identifying and targeting their business segments who had not yet seen their linear TV campaign.
- Spectrum Reach leveraged MiQ’s Automatic Content Recognition (ACR) data in a privacy focused way to identify business decision makers who had seen their linear TV commercial, and targeted them with CTV & OLV ads to create a multichannel marketing experience and optimize frequency with sequential touchpoints.
- Conversely, Spectrum Reach tapped MiQ’s ACR data in a privacy focused way to identify incremental small & medium sized business decision makers who had not seen their linear TV campaign, and delivered Connected TV ads to increase qualified reach.
- Increased incremental reach amongst Spectrum Reach’s key business segment by 34%.
- Delivered TV digital sequential messaging experiences to 44% of qualified households.
- 6.91M Qualified Target HHs reached by Spectrum Reach’s Linear TV Awareness Campaign
- 3M Qualified Target HHs reached by MIQ x Spectrum Reach Awareness Campaign (Sequential Retargeting with CTV & OLV)
- 239K Incremental qualified HHs reached with CTV who had not seen Spectrum Reach’s Linear TV campaign